This page is NOT completely finished and changes may still occur.
- A contract is concluded in advance (see below)
- A deposit (1/3 of total price) is required after the contract has been signed. It must be paid before any work gets done.
- Costs related to travel and any accommodation will be added.
- If working hours go above the estimated time, an additional 450NOK excl. VAT is charged per commenced hour.
- Invoices are sent out digitally via email with a due date of 14 days, unless another method is agreed in advance.
Changes and Revisions
- The price at the beginning of a contract is based on the estimated time required to accomplish a given project. Separate estimates will be made for additional revisions.
- Client will own the copyright for all material created under the contracts agreement, and contractor can showcase sample works from this project as portfolio pieces unless the client does not consent.
- I can’t guarantee that my work will be completely error-free and so I can’t be liable to you or any third-party for damages, including lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages, even if you’ve advised me of them. If any provision of this contract shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this contract and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- Any agreements may be terminated with 15 days written notice by either party